Friday, August 19, 2011

Trying Something New

Hello, My name is Christian and I am starting a new journey; that of the paranormal investigator.

For those who don't already know me and my stories of hauntings and the paranormal, I will start by saying that I have experienced many paranormal events throughout my life. In an attempt to put "pen to paper" or in this case "keystrokes to internet", I have decided that I should post these events, both past and present, here in this blog. Over time, I will "catch-you-up" on the past events as well as post current happenings as they occur. With any luck I will also post any audio, photo, or video evidence that I may capture.

Now let's raise a glass and toast my first successful blog! Huzzah!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Christian, Looking forward to your posts on experiences with the paranormal.

    Steve Sanderson

    ReplyDelete